This Is Us

Monday, April 7, 2008

Thunderbirds in town...




Well, I am a few days late posting this. Ok, so a WEEK late nearly. But the bottom line is, I got it posted!

Last weekend we went to the Florida International Airshow for our 4th year. We missed last year when the Blue Angels were scheduled, but they didn't come because it was not long after one of the Blue Angels died in a practice crash. So we didn't attend then, but the three years prior, when Myka was 4, 3, and 2 we did go. So this year made four - and it was great. The Air Force Thunderbirds of course were the highlight, and as always it was very HOT (and I got very sunburned!).

I did another slide show below for the pictures, because there are several.We waited in line for about 30 minutes to go inside the cock pit of a C - 130 where I snaped a cool pic of my boys in the pilot seats. Myka can now explain to you that a C-130 is a "plane that drievs through hurricanes and takes army guys places". There ya have it.

My pilot boys:



Myka & I in front of the plane:



Various pics from the flights:

No comments: