This Is Us

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Toothless Tigercub

I seriously do not know where the time goes anymore.... I can't believe it is nearly October already! Myka just finished a week off school and unfortunately I didn't get a week off school. But I did have a good week - I got a 92% on my Fundamentals exam and a 100% on my Vital Signs Skills tests - which means I can officially take vital signs. I started clinicals two weeks ago, and have two MORE tests this coming week: a Health Assessment exam and a Medication Administration skills test - which once passed means I could administer meds orally or injection with my clinical instructor. Very cool - I do like the medication part so that shouldn't be too hard.

Myka is definately ready to get back to school (me too!) and he has his first Tiger Cubs meeting this Thursday. He and Josh have been looking through the Tiger Cubs book and doing some of the things in it, and we went and got his uniform the other day - he is super excited. SO I decided I'd accomplish two things at once:

A picture of him in his Tiger Cubs uniform and a picture of his toothless smile - he lost tooth #4 earlier in the week and now both big front teeth up top are gone, and two on the bottom - he looks pretty darn cute.


No comments: