This Is Us

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Host

I love reading - and I am a member of a social networking site called GoodReads. Here is a clip of my review of the book I just finished - so if you like to read you should come join me - we can be "friends" on GoodReads and then I can see what you like to read too...


The Host: A Novel The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I read The Host after reading the entire Twilight Series also by Stephenie Meyer - which I loved! So I was looking forward to The Host. I was not disappointed! It took me a little while longer to read it than her others, but mostly because I didn't have as much time to read as I did with the Twilight series. In the beginning I got a bit confused because there are conversations occuring between one person (the Host and the Soul) but don't let that discourage you - read it, then it all falls into place after the first few chapters. Definitely follows her style of writing a story that captures your heart and comes down to the good of people. I think she may be planning a series out of this one, so I am eagerly awaiting that possibility! Add to your "To Read" list for sure!


View all my reviews.

No comments: