This Is Us

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Book review

Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta Book 1) Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I have read several Patricia Cornwell books in years past, but it's been awhile. I love all the Kay Scarpetta novels, and with the new one just released, I decided I wanted to go back to the beginning and read them all...again. So I started with the first book in the series, Postmortem. I don't recall if I read this one before or not. It was, as with all the Scarpetta books, very good. The killer wasnt who you believed it was once you were far enough along to make your own theory. It was suspenseful and even made me lay awake at night wondering if all our windows were locked!



I love the forensic aspect tied in with great story lines. If you like good murder/mystery/suspence novels then start with this one and read the entire series. I now starting on the second one, Body of Evidence.


View all my reviews.

No comments: