This Is Us

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I love CVS

Did you know that with a little time, and some planning, you can get some great household neccessities at CVS for FREE or next to nothing?

It's true. Shocking, I know. Nothing these days is cheap.... but last summer I heard the buzz on "CVS-ing" where you match coupons with their specials that give ECB's (extra care bucks - money to spend at CVS later). I did this last summer and got tons of things like toothbrushes, toothpaste, bodywash, etc etc for mostly free or for pennies. Once school started, I just didn't have the time to keep up with it, though I wish I had.

So I started back up collecting the coupon inserts and this is what I just got at CVS:

2 tubes of Crest toothpaste for $1.16, and earned $4 in CVS extra care bucks to use next time.

Yay!

No comments: